The content on this Website has been created based on strict verification of reliability, completeness and accuracy of the information. However, Kobayashi and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as “Kobayashi”) shall not guarantee the completeness and accuracy of all information contained in this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The posting content of this Website is legally protected under Copyright Act and other relevant laws and regulations. Unless specifically permitted by these laws, the Users are prohibited from using it in a form that infringes upon the rights of Kobayashi or any third party. Adding any changes to the content thereof, reproducing it or utilizing it for public transmission and the like without the prior consent of the relevant corporations within Kobayashi would be a violation of this section.
Any image, sentence, catchphrase, illustration, character, sound source, and trademark (including service mark), logo, trade name, design and the like posted on this Website (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Intellectual Property”) shall be the intellectual property which rights are owned by Kobayashi or a third party (who grants a license to Kobayashi) pursuant to Copyright Act, Trademark Act, Design Act, the international treaties, and other laws and regulations. The Users shall also be prohibited from using the Intellectual Property without the prior consent of the relevant corporations within Kobayashi. In addition, the posting on this Website shall not constitute the assignment or the grant of any rights in relation to such Intellectual Property.
- Utilization of Social Media
All the information used in social media from employees who are engaged by Kobayashi, as well as the businesses of Kobayashi does not necessarily represent the official views of Kobayashi.
- Closure of Website
We may change or delete the content on this Website including design and information without giving any pre-notice, or may close this Website.
- Prohibition of Unauthorized Access
As for this Website, acts such as falsifying, destroying, or deleting information posted thereon without justifiable reason, or an act of transmitting wrongful information or program shall be violation of the Criminal Code, Act on Prohibition of Unauthorized Computer Access, or any other laws and regulations, and thereby they are possible to be subject to criminal penalty.
- Other Prohibited Matters
With respect to the utilization of this Website, the Users shall be prohibited from committing the following acts in addition to the foregoing unauthorized access:
- An act that infringes or is possible to infringe privacy or trade secret of a third party or Kobayashi;
- An act that causes or is possible to cause detriment or damage to a third party or Kobayashi;
- An act that is or is possible to be offensive to public order and morals;
- Any criminal conduct, or an act that leads to or is possible to lead to a criminal conduct;
- An act of making a false declaration or notification, including the registration of other person’s mail address without obtaining consent of such person;
- An act that aims at business activities or commercial gain, or an act that aims to prepare therefor;
- An act that defames or damages credit of a third party or Kobayashi;
- An act that uses or provides, or is possible to use or provide malicious software like computer viruses or malware;
- Any other acts that Kobayashi determines as inappropriate.
- Link to Website
Website of third parties other than Kobayashi, that are linked to this Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Linked Site”) shall be managed on each company’s or each individual’s responsibility and not be under the control of Kobayashi. In no event shall Kobayashi be liable for the content of the Linked Site or any damage that has been incurred due to the utilization of the same. The fact of being linked to this Website shall not mean that Kobayashi recommends the use of such Linked Site or the products, services, or companies posted on such Linked Site, or that there exists a special relationship such as business alliance between Kobayashi and the Linked Site.
- Governing Law