Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Group recognizes that it is an important duty to properly manage and use personal information on customers and employees provided to us, and will personally do our utmost to protect personal information actively and continuously.
- We will comply with laws and other regulations and rules concerning personal information, and further, establish a management system for protection of personal information and review the system, as necessary, to continuously improve the system. In addition, we will completely protect personal information by providing education to all of those engaging in our operations, including our directors and employees.
- We will obtain personal information by lawful, proper methods only to the extent that such information is necessary to manage our business. In addition, we will clearly show the purpose of use of personal information to those whose personal information is to be used in advance when they provide us with such information, and use the information only within the scope specifically shown to them, unless otherwise approved by law. We will not use personal information for any unintended purposes, and take necessary steps to achieve this.
- To avoid risk of compromise, loss or destruction of personal information, we will make efforts not only to take security measures and preventive measures at proper and reasonable levels in terms of technology and organization but also to continuously take corrective measures.
- We will not disclose personal information to any third party, except when consent of the person providing personal information is obtained or unless otherwise approved by law. In this connection, if we provide personal information to any service provider for the purpose clearly shown in advance, we will limit provision of personal information to be provided to the necessary extent, and require the service provider to manage personal information under contract, etc., as well as properly providing guidance and conducting supervision.
- If the customer requests disclosure/ revision/ suspension of the use/ deletion of his/her own personal information, we will promptly respond to such request to the reasonable extent. For this response, we will establish a contact point and respond to the request according to the procedures designated by us. In addition, when receiving any inquiry or consultation concerning treatment of personal information, we will respond properly and promptly.
- When receiving commission of operations in which we treat personal information, we will conduct strict management of personal information received by us, and use the information only for the purpose of commissioned operations. We will not provide personal information or re-commission operations to any third party without approval of the party commissioning such operations, unless otherwise approved by law.
Date of establishment: September 1, 2004
(Revised on April 1, 2008)
Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Group